- .The Residential Efficiency Scorecard, rates the energy efficiency and hot weather performance of your home and provides tailored recommendations for home upgrade improvements.
- A Scorecard assessment provides a way of knowing where the majority of energy is used in your home and considers fixed appliances such as heating, cooling and hot water appliances, as well as the construction and design of your home.
- A Scorecard assessment of your home provides you with an overall star rating out of 10 that represents the average cost of energy for your home. With one star indicating low performance and ten stars indicating high performance.
- The Residential Efficiency Scorecard is changing the way Australians understand and manage their home’s energy performance.
- The Victorian Government administers the Scorecard program on behalf of all Australian Governments. Scorecard assessments are carried out by private accredited Assessors.
- Clive Blanchard from Low Energy Home is an accredited assessor.
- Low Energy Home offers an enhanced scorecard with a supplementary report giving more detailed tailored recommendations to suit your needs, in addition to the standard scorecard certificate.
- To find out about Low Energy Home's Scorecard assessment, go to Energy Audits
Find out more about the Scorecard program from homescorecard.gov.au